Because having a strong and healthy voice is so important...I gathered a few of my favorite things to send a few of you lovely singers. We'll announce our winners on Sunday morning, June 2nd. A VocalMist nebulizer ($100 value), Throat Coat organic tea, best-ever healing lozenges for vocal inflammation and my trusty vocal recovery handbook, plus a video chat with me to learn all about how to keep your voice healthy and strong!
I'm sure you've heard...Beyoncé wasn't built in a day. So what makes Bey the hardest working woman in showbiz? The 1st black woman to headline Coachella, she reimagined this desert music festival into an empowering display of artistry + dedication. But like the rest of her career, Beychella didn’t just happen overnight.
Singers can spend weeks, months and even years trying to learn how to sing high notes with ease, but still reap slow and unreliable results. Usually, the cause for this uphill battle is incorrect vocal technique buried under a mountain of fear. The truth is, with good technique and a fearless mindset, anyone can confidently rock their high notes. It’s simpler than you think…here are 4 vocal tips for rockin’ high notes!
Want to sing your high notes with power and ease? All of us want to hit that "money" note because it sets us apart from the crowd and sounds incredibly impressive. I know that my ability to sing a high C without straining is the most important vocal skill that had me touring the world as the champion of a number of international singing competitions in my youth. You too can join the small group of elite singers that can access this top-secret vocal weapon that’ll WOW your audience every time. So let's get right down to business…
Your dream voice and career is 100% available to you...are you ready to claim it!?! Last week my hubby Lucas and I committed to 4 full days of high performance training in Phoenix with Brendon Burchard. Sharing 5 KILLER TIPS from the world's highest performers so you too can follow your heart and live your singing dream...
One of my favorite shows, American Idol, is back on air! And on the premiere last week, David Francisco won Katy Perry's heart! I want to share his inspiring audition story with you. 3 weeks after David relocated to pursue his singing dream, he got hit by a car and woke up paralyzed in the hospital. That one moment changed him forever...
I’ve been doing a lot of journaling around what 2018 is really about for me...asking questions like: What’s my purpose? Who am I meant to be? What’s my next level? And here’s what came up for me: LOVE. Resolution: more love for your voice! We have no problem saying that we desire freedom, fulfillment, and a great...
I've had quite a few questions come in this month about how to handle your voice when you are feeling under the weather. Being the go-getters we are, it can be tough to know when to stop or say no, even in the name of love! The best advice I can give you for a lifetime of healthy singing is to...
The mark of a pro singer and the most commercially-used part of our voice is our mix. In fact, I believe that when you find out how to access your mix voice, you will find your authentic, unique voice! The mix provides for us ease, power and a multitude of tonal colors to choose from. Without a strong mix voice...
Read More >
Are you struggling to sing and just not loving how you sound? I should know. I spent years trying to sing and write songs about what other superstars were singing and writing about. They were having success, so I figured I'd follow in their footsteps...
How quickly you start sounding better is directly linked to whether or not you are consistent with your practice. I want you to become a singer who is always getting better, so here is a brief overview of what I know will yield fast, lifetime results. First and foremost...
BROWSE BY CATEGORY
- Jun 10, 2018 The #1 Cause Of Vocal Tension + How To Free Your Voice
- Jun 9, 2016 4 Exact Things You Need To Create Your Dream Voice
- Jan 25, 2016 3 Steps To Breathing For Singing Success!
- Jan 16, 2016 3 Tips To Find Your (mix) Voice
- Dec 8, 2015 How To Eliminate Vocal Tension
- Nov 4, 2015 3 Steps To Discover Your Signature Sound
- Oct 23, 2015 How To Hit Your High Notes (Pt 2)
- Oct 22, 2015 How To Hit Your High Notes (Pt 1)
- Oct 16, 2015 6 Essential Ingredients To Vocal Mastery
- Oct 15, 2015 How To Sing Better Instantly!
- Aug 13, 2019 Working With A Manager In 2020
- Apr 27, 2016 How To Book Coachella
- Jan 4, 2016 16 Tips To Fast-Track Your Singing Career In 2016!
- Oct 27, 2015 Are You A Fame Monster?
- Oct 26, 2015 3 Tips For Raving Fans!
- Jun 18, 2018 Are You Working On Your Singing Dream?
- Jun 14, 2018 How To 10x Your Singing Success
- Apr 14, 2018 How To Live Your Singing Dream
- Mar 30, 2018 Singing Success Secrets from the new American Idol
- Jan 16, 2018 It's Your Year To Sing!
- Nov 13, 2017 How Imagine Dragons' Dan Reynolds Found His Voice
- Jun 11, 2017 Singing Affirmations To Set You Free
- Oct 17, 2016 The Struggling and Settling Ends Today
- Apr 11, 2016 The Secret To Winning
- Apr 4, 2016 Superstar Mentality: Transforming Your Mindset
- Mar 30, 2016 Follow The Footsteps Of Your Heart
- Nov 22, 2015 How To Train For Fast Singing Results!
- Oct 29, 2015 Your WOW Factor vs. Resistance
- Oct 28, 2015 When There's No Such Thing As Too Much
- Oct 24, 2015 Give Yourself Permission To Be A Superstar
- Oct 19, 2015 How To Handle Haters
- Recording Songs
- Vocal Health